In celebration of her ten years of life, here are ten things I love about about A:
1. She has a heart for God and the lost. She is always inviting her friends to church and related activities and telling them about Jesus.
2. She is bright and creative, always coming up with new ideas, writing stories or songs, drawing, entering contests, and even creating PowerPoint presentations.
3. Although she has faced many challenges this year, she has continued to show the desire to improve and overcome them. She was even chosen as the Student of the Month by her teacher this week.
4. She loves animals and really wants to have a pet (something besides fish). But, her desire for a pet is often replaced with an understanding of her sister's allergies.
5. As a lover of food, she is my best eater, which means that no matter what I fix for dinner, she will eat it. A mother's dream.
6. She understands the value of teamwork. As part of a cheer team, for the past four years, she recognizes that while each members' role is different, all are important and necessary for the team to function properly.
7. She is confident in her abilities and is rarely afraid to try new things.
8. Her memory is outstanding!
9. She is curious about life and it's mysteries and is always eager to share her knowledge with you.
10. She loves to perform in front of an audience, and doesn't even get nervous.
Looking forward to celebrating my girl this week. So blessed to be her mom.
Happy Birthday, Sis!